Photographers are kindly invited to apply for the exhibition in FIAP Exhibition Centre in Negova in year 2016. Deadline for applications is 21st January 2016 and should be sent on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application must contain:
– name and surname
– title (national, FIAP)
– address and contact
– photo club and photographic association
– title of the exhibition
– short biography (850- 1050 signs) and the accompanying text to the exhibition (850-1050 signs), all together 1850-1950 signs, in Slovenian and English (foreigners only in English)
– at least 24 photos in jpg, 72 dpi, 800 pixle at longer side
– information about maximum number of photos in collection
– information about the size of photos, the size and type of frames, paspartous,…
Terms and conditions:
– photos must be glued on the surface or laminated and framed
(for foreigners 24 frames 50 x 70 cm are available at Photographic Association of
– selected authors must send their portraits and 3-4 photos in higher resolution for
– exhibitors must timely manner deliver equipped photos to the Castle Negova, where they can also be returned (for foreigners by post)
– 1 photo must be donated to the Exhibition Centre archive
– exhibitors will not be payed for exhibiting
The exhibitions will be placed in four galleries at the same time, from April till end of October 2016. The organizer of exhibitions is not liable for any possible damage.
The exhibition catalogue will be made and sent to FIAP headquarters and other Exhibition centers all over the world.
The applications will be reviewed and selected by program council, composed by: Stojan Kerbler, Vasja Doberlet in Ivo Borko.
Gornja Radgona, 10th December 2015